We know that volunteers rock, so come out and rock with us!
Join us at the FIRST EVER Downtown Eastside Women’s Rock Camp!
Your all time favourite Girls Rock Camp Vancouver has partnered with our first ever DTES Women’s Rock Camp. And we are REALLY excited!
we need your help. Volunteers are needed for some or all of the days of the camp. And the deadline is coming up fast!
- What: DTES Women’s Rock Camp
- When: June 4th to 6th, 12pm to 6pm, and June hot canadian pharmacy 7th, 1pm to 8pm
- Where: Chapel Arts, does insurance pay for viagra 304 Dunley, Vancouver
Visit www.surveymonkey.com/dteswomensrockcamp, fill out the application and we’ll be contacting you with more training details.
We need 10 to 12 volunteers with buy viagra no prescription musical experience, and 10 to 12 volunteers to help with everything that happens behind the scenes. You’ll be joining RainCity support staff and a core group of Girls Rock Camp organizers to make this the most amazing rock camp ever! Transgendered, Gender Variant and Gender Queer folks are more than welcome!
- Inspirational and information rich training by long time social advocate Vikki Reynolds, PHD, RCC and Hayley Sinclair, Peer Programs Coordinator, Vancouver Coastal Health.
- Probably the MOST FUN EVER and an opportunity to work AND learn from some of the toughest and most rad campers you can ever hope cheapest pharmacy to meet!
Thanks for volunteering!